While many people struggle to lose weight, there are plenty of others out there who struggle to gain weight. If you want to gain muscle, you may have trouble fighting your genetic makeup but, there is something you can do about it.
If you are a bodybuilder or associated with strength training, then you need extra vigor and endurance. You need extra energy to lift heavy weight and performing different physical activities. You can’t completely depend on following a balanced diet, you need various mass gain supplements which can help you in gaining mass quickly.
In order to gain the desired results, you should incorporate these supplements along with following a regular exercise regime and a healthy diet. Your diet really plays an important role in your overall results. A healthy diet plan will assist you in speeding up the muscle building process by providing the body with the necessary ingredients. It is very important to know how they function in order to get the best out of these supplements.
Some important facts about Weight Gain:
- You can't necessarily gain muscle without gaining fat as well.
- There are no magic foods, powders or pills that will allow you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Some people can do this naturally (again, the genes), but most will gain some fat along with the muscle
- Your body is very different from a bodybuilder--trying to gain mass to look like them is not the best idea. They have different muscle fibers than you and some may even be getting a little help from illegal substances.
- If you're a teenager, you'll have a hard time changing your body dramatically. It's changing constantly and it will change even more as the years pass.
- Gaining weight requires eating more and lifting more. Sounds simple, right?
Actual photos of Anthony Ellis before and after 12 weeks.
after only 16 weeks — amazed...
after only 16 weeks — amazed...
Such products are having ingredients that help you in making your muscle brawny. It is important that you are determined in following the diet plan religiously and a regular exercise schedule. When the diet is not able to provide the body with necessary nutrients then these products come into play by offering the body with all necessary requirements. Calories also play an important role in mass building. These supplements provide the body with the right amount of proteins. It is very important that these products are chosen as per your body needs and requirements.
Some important facts about Weight Gaining Supplements
1. These products are ideally ingested as a meal or between the main meals of the day. The main reason is that they have the right amount of fat, protein and carb content along with the apt amount of calory amount.
2. Mass gainers (eg: Venky's) also play the role of whey protein as they also assist in muscle recovery and contain a high amount of calories as compared to standard whey protein.
3. These products can prove helpful for all those who are facing trouble in gaining weight. These people have fast metabolism and owing to this they require a high amount of calories in order to gain weight.
Supplements that can help a skinny guy gain muscle effectively
- -Creatine: 0.3 g/kg bodyweight for 5-7 days followed by 5 g/day.
- -Carnitine: 750 mg, 2,000 mg/day, in 2 doses.
- -Citrulline: 6-8 g, 30-60 minutes before exercise.
- -Beta-Alanine: 2-5 g, 30-60 minutes before exercise.
Use Amino Acids
A big secret among bodybuilders and strength training enthusiasts is a type of supplement called “branched chain amino acids” (BCAAs). These are special protein-building blocks that are rapidly absorbed and easily used by muscles during exercise. They’re cheap, easy to find and can be consumed without stomach distress both before, during and immediately after your workout, and can significantly increase muscle gain.
You’re on your way to building muscle mass…